Portal Silent Hill // All we ask for is satisfaction
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Citações [Inglês]

Ir para baixo

Citações [Inglês] Empty Citações [Inglês]

Mensagem  Guuh Ter Nov 01, 2011 7:20 pm

James Sunderland

" Mary... Could you really be in this town? "

" Is it dead? What the hell is it? It's not human... "

" No, I believe you. It's just...I guess I really don't care if it's dangerous or not. I'm going to town either way. "

" No... My late wife. I can't believe it. You could be her twin. Your face, your voice... Just your hair and clothes are different. "

" Eddie, you can't just kill someone cause of the way they looked at you! "

" You!! It was you, wasn't it? You're the one who stepped on my hand. "

" We can talk about this later. This is no place for a kid. There are all sorts of strange things around here... I can't believe you haven't even gotten a scratch on you. "

" This town is full of monsters! How can you sit there and eat pizza?! "

" You snotty little brat! Open up! "

" I was weak. That's why I needed you... Needed someone to punish me for my sins... But that's all over now... I know the truth. Now it's time to end this. "

-------------------------------------------------

Maria

" The Lakeview Hotel? Yeah, it's still there. So, the hotel was your 'special place,' huh? I'll bet it was."

" My name... is Maria. I don't look like a ghost, do I? "

" Anyway!? What do you mean, anyway!? You don't sound very happy to see me. I was almost killed back there! Why didn't you try to save me? All you care about is that dead wife of yours! I've never been so scared in my whole life! You couldn't care less about me, could you? "

" I'm all alone here. Everyone else is gone... I look like Mary, don't I? You loved her, right? Or maybe you hated her... "

" Then stay with me! Don't ever leave me alone! You're supposed to take care of me! "

" James, wait a minute. (coughs) I'm kinda tired... It's just a hangover. "

" Come on. You're supposed to be the big man around here... How's a little girl like me supposed to help? "

" James honey... Did something happen to you? After we got separated in that long hallway? Are you confusing me with someone else? You were always so forgetful... Remember that time in the hotel... "

" Come and get me. I can't do anything through these bars. "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Angela

" I think you'd better stay away. This uh... this town... there's something... 'wrong' with it. It's kind of hard to explain, but..."

" But... You're the same as me. It's easier just to run. Besides, it's what we deserve."

" So what do you want then? Oh I see, you're trying to be nice to me, right? I know what you're up to. It's always the same. You're only after one thing. "

" You don't have to lie. Go ahead and say it. Or you could just force me! Beat me up like he always did! You only care about yourself anyway! You disgusting pig! "

" Liar! I know about you... You didn't want her around anymore. You probably found someone else. "

" Thank you for saving me... But I wish you hadn't. Even Mama said it... I deserved what happened... "

" No. Don't pity me. I'm not worth it. Or maybe you think you can save me? Will you love me? Take care of me? Heal all my pain? That's what I thought. James. Give me back that knife. "

" You see it too? For me, it's always like this. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura

" I don't know. Maybe I did. "

" Want me to open it? Huh? Huh? Do ya? What's the magic word? "

" None of your business. You didn't love Mary anyway! "

" Hah! You're just a gutless fatso! "

" You're here to find Mary, aren't you, James? Well... have you? "

" I was friends with Mary... We met at the hospital. It was last year... "

" She's here, isn't she? If you know where she is, tell me! I'm tired of walking. "

" You killer! Why'd you do it?! I hate you!! I want her back! Give her back to me! I knew it! You didn't care about her! I hate you, James! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! She was always waiting for you... why... why... "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie

" It's no good. They wouldn't listen. Nobody will ever forgive me. "

" Killin' a person ain't no big deal. Just put the gun to their head... pow! "

" Oh yeah! Why not? Till now, I always let people walk all over me. Just like that stupid dog. He had it coming too!! "

" What does it look like? He always busted my balls. You fat, disgusting piece of shit! You make me sick! Fat-ass, yer nothin' but a waste of skin! You're so ugly, even your mama don't love you! Well maybe he was right. Maybe I am nothing but a fat disgusting piece of shit. "

" But ya know what? It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty... It's all the same once yer dead. And a corpse can't laugh. From now on, if anyone makes fun of me... I'll kill 'em. Just like that. "

" Do you know what it does to you, James? When you're hated, picked on, spit on, just cause of the way you look? After you've been laughed at your whole friggin' life? That's why I ran away after I killed the dog. Ran away like a scared little girl. Yeah, I killed that dog. It was fun. It tried to chew its own guts out. Finally died all curled up in a ball. Then 'He' came after me, I shot him too. Right in the leg. He cried more than the dog! He's gonna have a hard time playing football on what's left of that knee. "

" Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Don't you know that!? "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary

" Are you taping again? C'mon... I don't know why, but I just love it here. It's so peaceful. You know what I heard? This whole area used to be a sacred place. I think I can see why. It's too bad we have to leave... Please promise you'll take me again, James! "

" Flowers? I don't want any damn flowers. Just go home already. "

" Look! I'm disgusting! I don't deserve flowers. Between the disease and the drugs, I look like a monster. Well what are you looking at? Get the hell out of here. Leave me alone already! I'm no use to anyone. I'll be dead soon anyway. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow... It'd be easier if they could just kill me. But I guess the hospital is making a nice profit off me, they want to keep me alive... Are you still here? I told you to go! Are you deaf?! Don't come back! James... Wait... Please don't go... Stay with me. Don't leave me alone. I didn't mean what I said. Please, James... Tell me I'll be okay. Tell me I'm not going to die. Help me... "
Guuh
Guuh
Fundador
Fundador

http://detonamake.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos